Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween

So I decided to try and make Cody's Halloween costume this year.  I love the fact that my children are still young enough that I can help them decide what they would like to be and I can encourage them to do a pair costume.  This year Hallie Jo went as Little Red Riding Hood and Cody was the Big Bad Wolf.  I found this great wolf hat and made the rest of his costume.  He loved it at first but it did not stay on him very long because he could not move as fast from one door to the other so piece by piece his costume came off.  At the end of the day they were extremely exhausted.  Cody is my little sugar boy.  He loves sugar and would eat it for breakfast lunch and dinner if I let him.  Hallie Jo on the other hand doesn't really care for it which is great except for the fact that she will give her candy to Cody. 













No comments: